1.27.2017

& # 039; pink feminine toys, gift & # 039; t deter women Engineering & # 039;

Parents put on the hat to the purchase pink stereotypical kind of gifts of Christmas for girls from the Institute of Engineering and Technology last month. They argued that these toys could girls from entering discourage academic career.

However, a number of women in this area in contact with the working family of the BBC and the Education page News Facebook to say that they do not agree.

We went Jade Leonard, a welding engineer of 30 years for the Sellafield nuclear plant to meet.

She said: "Growing up, I loved my Barbies, my dolls, clothes, makeup and everything female None that my decision influenced mathematics career or my Beng make ..

"Love, encouragement and support, I am good doing with my parents, siblings and teachers. I trust must go for what I wanted to do when I liked the pink or not!"

Join the conversation - you find us on Facebook

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire